Customs Brokerage & Clearance
Transitainer WA offers a full range of in house Customs brokerage and Biosecurity clearance services. Our broker has over 17 years industry experience and over 12 years as a licensed Customs Broker. Rest assured that we can offer an efficient and timely brokerage service and provide the best possible advice applicable to your goods.
Our brokerage services include (but are not limited to):
• Electronic lodgement of import declarations to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (formerly Australian Customs and Border Protection Service)
• Clearance of all modes of transport, including sea, break bulk, bulk, air and parcel post
• Electronic lodgement of documents to Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (Formerly Australian Quarantine Inspection Service)
• Valuation assessments and ascertaining the correct customs value for duty and tax purposes
• Tariff classification, as well as concessional instruments and other duty relief tariff schemes such as free trade and intergovernmental agreements
• Facilitating onsite Customs and Biosecurity inspections
• In depth advice regarding regulatory legislation
• Landed costing reports
• Achieving all valuation, tariff and origin rulings in support of information presented to customs.
Our Customs Broker has also acquired the experience and complex knowledge and specializes in the following fields:
• Food (including Cheese quotas and Alcoholic beverages)
• Motor Vehicles
• Oil and Gas / Mining
• Primary produce, plant and animal materials
• Machinery and large scale plant equipment
To find out more today contact;
Customs Broker & Consultant
TRANSITAINER (WA) Pty. Ltd.
Phone: 08 9350 5173